Our new furriend Athena the Torbie Cat has given us an award, yay! Thank you furriend, sorry took too long. Mama doesn't have time to type for us. She comes home every night and clean our litter and make dinner and feed us treats and she's exhausted - her words not ours. Finally she gets to acknowledge that we got this pawsome award.
So now we get to say 5 things about us. So Buster goes first:
1. I am named after Buster Posey, the Giants Rookie of the Year award catcher. My full name is Buster the Posey Cat.
2. I eat a lot, almost everything, but I DO.NOT.LIKE Mexican food - yuck - and my humans eat that a lot.
3. I am not allowed to go inside my g'ma's room. She complains I knock down everything and make a mess of anything :(
4. I cuddle with Papa every morning when I send Mama off to work. Tattle tale Papa calls Mama and tells her about our cuddling.
5. I socialize with relatives when they come for a visit. When there is a party at home I mingle with guests, I am not shy.
1. I am named after Emma Watson, aka Hermione Granger of Harry Potter. On the second movie, Hermione changed into a cat. Mama loves her face there and thought she'd name her first cat Hermione, but when she saw me I do not look like a Hermione, but Emma was perfect for me.
2. I like to sunbathe in the morning after Mama leaves for work.
3. I like treats, the more she gives me the better my attitude :)
4. I've been known to be an aristocat by the way I walk and sit. I don't play too much.
5. Mama always asks me what's my story. She didn't get anything from the humans at the shelter, all they told her was that I was a stray - no history, no name. Someday, I'm going to whisper everything to Mama. In the meantime, I am having a good time whenever Mama guesses what my background is. Funny listening to her make up story.
There - do you know us better kitties. Our thanks to all of you who welcomed us to the blog community.