Can't believe it's only been two years since we got Buster. It feels more like he's always been with us. He's such a character. Very naughty since his kittenhood and persisted up to now. While the rumbling in the house on the surface appears to be Buster's faults, we know that half the time Emma instigates all the chasing and wrestling.
Reasons why Buster is so adorable:
- He asks permission to jump into bed in the morning. He makes a whimpering noise to see if we're awake. And when we are, the hubby would say, come up Buster we're awake.
- In the middle of the night, he would go in the middle of us and seek out a hand and he would rub his head, asking the sleeping human head rubs, nope make that demanding head rubs.
- He would purposely eat at Emma's plate first before he eats his share - if he is unsupervised.
- He likes cuddling with catpapa.
- He meets us at the door every day when we get home, just like a doggie he would roll over and demands a belly rub right there and then.
- He likes to lick empty bottles of beer.
- He wouldn't say no to a little lick of empty bowl of ice cream.
- He was named after our favorite player, SF Giant's catcher (and MVP) Buster Posey.
- When he misbehaves, he gives himself a timeout.
- He talks back when he gets blamed for something he didn't do. We know it, because he gives us his UGLY FACE.