Wordless Wednesday

2013_01_21 001
Definitely wordless...for now!

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Comments

  1. Such luxury! I wish I could sleep like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I wish I was doing right now! Hm, why AREN'T I doing this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... All tucked up and resting!!

    Mines up as well at AussiePomm - Pelican in-flight

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *whispers* sweet dreams, Buster...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhh... a blankie AND a sun puddle? Ahhh... bliss.

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think there's *just* enough room for me to squeeze myself right in there next to you without even waking you up. Okay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww how adorable! Love this shot.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Visiting late for WW.

    I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts