Wordless Wednesday

pentax jaipur 949

Comments

  1. very good...like that a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's that? Is that a grave? This is kinda spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Spitty the Kitty, there is something kind of spooky about this photo. Great shot though.

    Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice capture! Where was this taken?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome ticked tabby--he looks rather intent, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like that kitty is ready to run away at any moment. Great shot.
    My first contribution to Wordless Wednesday is here:
    http://iousex.blogspot.com/2013/06/wordless-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally reminds me of my kitty when I was growing up!

    my ww has to do with kitty's too:
    http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/06/wordlesswednesday-kitty-paw-w-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this photo. It brings life and death into the same realm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your kitty's expression! he's handsome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts