A new angel


We have a new angel looking down on us. Until we meet again, Abby.

Comments

  1. We're gonna miss that sweet tuxie girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma and Buster
    Momma just loves this picture of me. She can't quite remember but she thinks it's from 2007 or 2008. It was a long time ago, but it is an image she always loved and she loves now that the bokahs in the background are all hearts. When she did that she did not know how symbolic that would become to her. Thank you so much this remembrance post. It helps my Momma so very much as her heart is aching and broken. She misses me so very much even though I have tried to help her from the Bridge my little tiny paws aren't reaching that far. Would you mind helping me out and keeping an eye on my Momma for me? She needs lots of kitten purrs and pawhugs. I wish I could wrap myself around her now as that is truly what she needs but i can't. Thank you Buster and Emma I appreciate your help.

    lots of kitten love from the Bridge
    Angel Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so very sad that sweet Abby had to leave. We shall remember her and love her forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a dear and beautiful tribute to sweet Abby and her mommy is very very sad right now. xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts