(Nearly) Ten Days!

2016 03 05_pentax_7850_edited-1
Hi furriends, Buster here. It has been (nearly) 10 days since I last appeared here. I'm sorry that you were deprived of my mancatness for like forever. Anyhoo, what can I tell you? Well while I was not seen on this blog, I was doing my patrolman duties. I go around the house looking for the best (coolest) place to nap. Tis hot here kitties. H-O-T!

Also I would like to report that "NO FIGHTIN" has been the constant refrain here around the house. Sometimes it's me whapping Emma, other times it's her doing all the whapping. At this time, the humans still don't know where all this desire to wrassle originate. Probably it's the heat. Heat causes kitties to wrassle.

Comments

  1. My human gets short tempered when it is too hot for too long - I guess kitties aren't immune to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buster espero que o calor dê uma trégua para vocês.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're with you, Buster--it's the heat. Makes our mom cranky, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya, Buster. The heat makes us cranky too. And when the a/c is on, all the windows are closed and that makes us cranky too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Buster! Good to see ya pal! I know what you mean, it is hard here too and all I want to do is WHAP Dakota!! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is too hot to wrastle. Keep cool! Nice to see your handsome face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Buster it is always so good to see your handsome face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see you Buster! It has been stupid hot here too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely the H-E-A-T! It makes even the sweetest kitties grumpy. As aways, you are looking quite handsome, Buster. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts