Tuxie Thursday

canonpws_3331

So there's a bit of a drama around here yesterday. It all started when I figured out how to nap under the sofa covers. I saw mom and dad fix the sofa covers and realized I could easily maneuver the covers so that I can slink my slender body underneath the covers where I can nap peacefully. Buster can't even figure out where I have been napping so my naps have been undisturbed for a couple of days.

Yesterday, mom went to bed early and she did not realize that I was still napping under the sofa covers. Dad assured her I will come upstairs and join them later in the night. But I did not! So when mom's alarm clock woke her up this morning and she couldn't find me, she went on panic mode. She went up and down the stairs calling my name. The third time she went downstairs she went to look under the sofa covers and there I was.

Tonight, I got extra scritch and treats; I think they're bribing me. The peeps think I may have gotten a little jealous of the extra scritches and play times that Buster has been getting lately. But the truth is kitties, just between you and me, all I needed was uninterrupted nap. That is all.

Your pal,
Emma

Comments

  1. I always hate when my secret spots get discovered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom read this to me, and she told me about a time when Admiral whom you may not know...she was the one who came before...slipped unknown uno the big big clothes closet. She was silent and when mom started looking for her, she was nowhere to be found. It took hours to open that door and all the others too, for the seemingly hundredth time, and I finally rose up enough from the top shelf to be seen. We can sure scare our moms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma that was GREAT hiding!!! I must keep that in mind when Mom keeps trying to take photos of me! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Play it up, extra scritches and treats are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, darn...so much for that great nap place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a very clever girl sweet Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma você deu um grande susto na tua mamãe, isso não se faz! hihi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uninterrupted naps are important! The head peep gets upset when Ashton doesn't come to bed as usual, too, so we know how humans can get when a cat isn't where she is expected.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one exceptional napping and hiding spot, Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now you're going to have to find a new secret spot, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  11. But ya' know gawjus our pawrents don't sleep well without us. They gotta know where we are every minute of every day. MOL

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  12. an uninterrupted nap AND treats? score!! just don't do that too often or they might just take you to the stabby place for a check up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts