Sunday Selfie


IMGP8500
This is a relaxed selfie. How do you like it?

Comments

  1. We LOVE this selfie of you, Buster. So relaxed. And so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO look handsome! What a cool and relaxed selfie for us to enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Buster, this looks very relaxed indeed :D Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one, Buster, a cool Sunday selfie if ever there was. Have a great Sunday. Purrs ERin

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a handsome guy Buster- great selfie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one handsome devil, Big Guy! That's a great selfie. I must say I am feeling a little over-warm today here in the City by the Bay, and I expect it is even warmer over there in your neck of the woods. I want my fogs back! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my Buster you took our ladycat breaths away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buster, I have always had a penchant for ginger boys......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buster you definitely looks relaxed and handsome. Katie Kitty too who likes ginger kitties

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, Buster. We enjoy seeing the "other" cats you share with us, but we like seeing you or Emma even more. You are one of the handsomest ginger cats we know, and you always remind Mom of our angel MacKenzie (a real momma's boy), which always makes her happy. Thanks for hopping. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look very comfortable indeed! And quite handsome, too. I wish I could reach through the computer and pet that belly!

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beauty you are on this picture !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts