Sunday Selfie (on the stool)


IMG_20160628_194527
Ooops this one's blurry.

IMG_20160628_194529
Okay, this one's a little better.

Let me tell you about this stool. The humans eat dinner at the island not on the dining table. They use these stools. After every dinner, I would hop onto one of them and the humans would give me a big bear hug. Sometimes the hug is suffocating, but I kinda like it. On days when they're too busy and they don't notice I am already on the stool, I would make a big loud fuss of not getting my hugs on time and the humans come running to me. We don't know how this "tradition" began, but it's a lovely one isn't it?

SUNDAY SELFIE

Comments

  1. Great Selfie, Buster and a fun tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Buster! And yes, that is a wonderful tradition, indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is a lovely tradition!! You look like a Circus kitty!! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful tradition pal. Very good selfie too. You are one handsome pussytat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH yes...that is the best of traditions and I love it. We have several too but yours is the sweetest! xxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and Caren is right. You DO look like a circus kitty! Shall you roar?

      Delete
  6. Buster, that sounds like a magnificent tradition to us. And how special that your ginger tabby self is here for the hop honoring the new ginger tabby, Teddy. Thanks so much for joining us. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a pretty special stool, Buster. And a great place to take your selfie too. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it, I have my own stool that I use to await the arrival of meals. That started so I could see what the chef was up to, and sort of carried on....
    Lovely selfie Buster, I sure understand why your peeps would want to give you a big hug!
    Purrs, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lovely selfie and a great tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A ginger un-hugged is a crime against humanity!!!!

    This is a gorgeous story!

    The Dash Kitten Crew

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts