Beautiful Tuesday


So on Sunday evening, I gave the humans a fright. They have earmarked Sunday afternoon onwards for trimming the tree and decorating the house. Emma came down and became the suppurvisor and played soccer with the shiny balls all over the house. But where was Buster you ask? Well I was tucked in bed sleeping. Papa went to check on me and mama came to photograph me. I felt warm and was not showing desire to join a rowdy swat the ball game with Emma. So the mom posted my photo on facebook, because she is worry wart.

On Monday, papa came home to check on me on his lunch break and the minute he opened the door, I raced to greet him and plopped on the floor begging for endless belly rubs. Nothing was wrong with me kitty. I was just napping!

IMG_20181209_184219180

IMG_20181209_180038759

Comments

  1. Yep, warm and cozy is wonderful sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes naps are too wonderful to end by decorating the Christmas tree or playing with your sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never give up a special napping place just for a fleeting game of soccer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humans worry too much about us. Sometimes we’re too comfy to wanna move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, your Mama worries because she loves you so much, Buster. We are glad you are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be scary! Mom starts hovering over me when I seem to be sleeping just too much. There is happiness when I get up and play!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts