Caught in Mid Yawn


2013_05_18 188
The pawparazzi just won't leave me alone ~ Emma

Comments

  1. It looks like you are yelling at mom and the flashy box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think you look like you're singing! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *yaaawwnnnnn*
    Oh my, your yawn is contagious! Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like you are yelling at the paparazzi to go away, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We thought you were going to swallow us Emma!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I love this picture so much! You must have a lot to say Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is cute and you made my Dad yawn too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emma it looks like you are saying "leave me alone" in this picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, remember to come on over to the trashing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emma, are you sure you aren't singing a song??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do cats have tonsils? I think I see yours.

    Noodle hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ninguém pode bocejar sossegado hoje em dia hehehe
    bom fim de semana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you singing an aria from La Boheme, Emma? I can almost hear it all the way across the Bay!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emma, it looks as though you are singing a beautiful song! What might it be? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi - nice to meet you. I just hopped over from the Thursday Blog Hop (yes last week - my human is so slow). That's quite a song you are singing Emma. Hope we'll see you tomorrow at the blog hop too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts