Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Hello all! How is everyone? Purrfect I suppose. Well, our servant the one with thumbs who can type and answers to the name Mama didn't have time to update this blog last week. She was busy watching the World Series. For my friends overseas who are not aware of this, this is the baseball championship game. Only Canada and USA have teams so we don't know why the use of the word WORLD, shouldn't it be North American Championship Series or something? Of course there are many players in the league from the Latin American countries and Asia and Australia too, so maybe that's why.
Anyway, she's really into the local team, the SF Giants, who by the way won it all this year, so she's really happy.
Don't worry we were not fully ignored the entire October Quest as the Giants marketing ad calls it, we got wonderful belly rubs while she watches the game on tv.
But on Sunday was horrible - at night the Giants bagged the crown, but during the daytime omg!!!!
Two men came to the house with large machines and weird equipment and opened all the vents of the house. They turned on the machine and it made a loud horrible sound. Mama locked Emma and I in the guest bedroom, but the men needed to get into the bedroom too so they can clean the vent. Then Papa locked me in the hallway closet while Emma went under the master bed. One of the men opened the closet door thinking it was another bedroom, and when he did, I was a blur of speed as I ran as fast as I could to get downstairs. What an ugly experience. Good thing cleaning the ducts is only a yearly event.
Needless to say kitties, we were scared to death. Was still shaking in my paws while having tuna for dinner. Even when Mama and Papa watched the game with Uncle Dave I was skittish. Emma was more relaxed and calm and sat in between Mama and Uncle Dave and let him pet her. I think she smelled Uncle Dave's cats scent that's why she was friendly with this new Uncle we have.
So that's what's been happening around here kitties. Last Meow-o-ween I helped Mama hand out candies to little children and I wasn't scaared at all. Mama is hoping I'd behave the same way this year. She said, I'm counting on you Buster to help out with the candies this year! So I better man up and get my act together.
Monday, October 22, 2012
Friday, October 19, 2012
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Can't believe it's only been two years since we got Buster. It feels more like he's always been with us. He's such a character. Very naughty since his kittenhood and persisted up to now. While the rumbling in the house on the surface appears to be Buster's faults, we know that half the time Emma instigates all the chasing and wrestling.
Reasons why Buster is so adorable:
- He asks permission to jump into bed in the morning. He makes a whimpering noise to see if we're awake. And when we are, the hubby would say, come up Buster we're awake.
- In the middle of the night, he would go in the middle of us and seek out a hand and he would rub his head, asking the sleeping human head rubs, nope make that demanding head rubs.
- He would purposely eat at Emma's plate first before he eats his share - if he is unsupervised.
- He likes cuddling with catpapa.
- He meets us at the door every day when we get home, just like a doggie he would roll over and demands a belly rub right there and then.
- He likes to lick empty bottles of beer.
- He wouldn't say no to a little lick of empty bowl of ice cream.
- He was named after our favorite player, SF Giant's catcher (and MVP) Buster Posey.
- When he misbehaves, he gives himself a timeout.
- He talks back when he gets blamed for something he didn't do. We know it, because he gives us his UGLY FACE.