Thankful Thursday


2013_06_11 061

Emma here....

I am thankful for all the friends I have made through blogging, even though we haven't sniffed each other personally. You have helped my humans cater to my needs the right way. It is in this community that my humans find support and lots of tips on how to take care of us (a newbie she is still).

And so we would like to join this community in purring for our friend BRIAN who hasn't been feeling well, but we learned from the update that he has no blockage (yay) and no obvious stones (yay)! Let's get our purrs together for our dear Brian, who we are so thankful to be friends with (and so with the sisters).

Comments

  1. We were so very thankful when we read Brian's update. We'll still be purring and keeping him in our purrayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been sending lots of purrs Brian's way - I hope he is better VERY soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much sweet friends! The purrs are working and I am feeling some better today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE are truly thankful for furriends such as you, too!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.

    We know it's been a while but I just thought we'd come by and see what's goin' on.

    Pretty picture. We are purring for Brian!

    Http://LifewithRagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma, we are purring for Brian and hope that he feels better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buster, I have given you an awardie. Please come and see it.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely I send Brian my purrs and my Angel sister Admiral Hestorb did too. She is OTRB (over the rainbow bridge) but she still blogs about once a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma, you are so pretty.

    We are purring for Brian, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emma, What a sweet girl you are! I am purring my bestest purrs for Brian and hoping he feels better very soon XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Done visiting Brian. POTPs are magical... they help humans feel better that they have friends who are praying for them.

    That's really sweet of you, Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are certainly purring up a storm for Brian. Glad he has got good results! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emma we are so thankful too for friends like you and Buster and always Brian!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts