Sunday Selfie

I was helping mama do her chores today. You know it's my Mother's gift to her for all the feeding and taking care of me all year long. One of my favorite chores is making sure fresh laundry comes out warm and not wrinkly so that mom from ironing. The time she saved from not ironing we spent cuddling. Oh while I was straightening the laundry I also took a few selfies.

20170513_144132
Mama hangs the clothes that need ironing on the back of the couch, which is my fave spot as well.

20170513_144135
Wait, I need to lick my tail first.

20170513_150248
Doing chores is tiring, I think I'll rest first.

20170513_150308
I'm sure you know what happened next.

SUNDAY SELFIE

Comments

  1. You are so good with the laundry, Emma. For some reason, my human never asks for my help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job keeping those clothes wrinkle free Emma. Purrs
    Timmy and Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selfie, Emma, and great job on that ironing pile. Around here I only have wool duvets to help flatten, and as you can imagine they take ages to sort out so I just can't help but sleep on the job!
    Purrs for a Happy Mothers Day.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job helping your awesome Mom, Emma! Happy Mother's Day to her, and moms everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so sweet to help your Mom like that pretty Emma! Happy Mother’s Day to your Mom and to all the special Moms everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good you are holding down that shirt. It looks windy in there.

    Happy Mother's Day to you...

    Hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and HH

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a good helper, Emma😸Pawkisses for a Happy Mother's Day😘❤😻

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an excellent and thorough job you do! Your momma must be so pleased.

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selfies. Happy Mother's Day to your wonderful Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pawsome helper you are for your mom. Happy Mother's Day to her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you ARE a wonderful helper! Happy Mama's Day to your Mama! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait, wat, don't tell me.....

    Happy Mother's Day and Sunday Selfie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet you did a fabulous job refurring those tops too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts