Mancat Monday

1960067_822331901115763_1640401124_n
Where can I log a complaint against my survant? You see this picture kitties? I was humiliated by the human. She laughed at me and took this picture.

It all started when this mancat took his regular adventure in the garage. I am allowed to explore the garage regularly because according to the humans, it's our outdoors. Sometimes, like this time, the human/s don't realize that I and/or Emma are still in the garage and they would lock the door. When they realize that we are not shadowing them inside the house, then they would check the garage.

This was that one of those times I get locked in the garage. Is it my fault if I panicked and cram my face in my food bowl? I was locked in the garage for 5 WHOLE MINUTES kitties! Any kitty would be famished after such an ordeal. BTW, mom also laughs that I eat my noms with closed eyes. Any other kitty do that?

Comments

  1. Five whole minutes?! That's criminal!

    BTW, I eat with my eyes shut too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's inhumane, five minutes in the garage! We hope that you got extra provisions. You must have been famished after your ordeal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five minutes for breath in ???
    Your human really need an intensive training how to treat da kitty !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I bury my head in my bowl EVERY DAY but I sure don't blame you for scarfing down that food after such an experience! As for eating with my eyes closed, I have never tried that one! Love, Cody
    catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  5. You poor kitty, locked in there for 5 whole minutes- that is not right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew we are glad you were found, you could have starved!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thing you were found! No self-respecting kitty could stand being away from the noms.

    We think the closed eyes is a safety thing some cats still retain. The live noms their ancestors caught could damage the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang Buster, I'm sure glad you survived that long without food!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMC Da outrage. How dare they lock yous in da garage. Mistake or not it just ain't wight. MOL Of course yous wuld be famished and shuld have gotten da tastiest of wet noms wight away. As fur eys closed, me duz dat sumtimes and so duz sis Lexi. Glad yous okay and they wealized yous where'bouts afur yous wasted away.

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  10. That might even be a jailable offense, Buster! I would definitely put her on warning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Five minutes IS an eternity to us cats, Buster. Thank cod you were found. And honestly, I eat with my eyes open. I wanna make sure my food doesn't go anywhere. ~Wally

    ReplyDelete
  12. Five minutes!!!!! That's outrageous!! Several demerits I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mom is now going to check to see if any of us close our eyes when we eat. She doubts it as we are always checking out if any of the others has left food in their dish. Five minutes is a long time...at least five days in Human time! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts