Mancat Monday


IMG_201734

Why? Why? Why is she home ALL the time?????

Comments

  1. Is she bugging you, Buster? I miss going out with my human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a Ginger Goodness poster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood....it bee a new way oh life we iz thinkin...we bee gettin reddy ta go on lock down sew we iz knot sure when we will bee abe bull ta sneek ta blogland ~~~~ heerz two happeez N healtheez two all ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just for the cameral work and you Buster, she's just there for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are enjoying every minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Buster....you know you love having her around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome to my World. My Mama is ALWAYS home so be glad you aren't me! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  8. Better get used to it, Buster. We think you need to take advantage of the situation and get extra lap time and more treats. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts