Mancat Monday


I'm pretty miffed kitties. The mom whose job it is to blog for us and to remember impawtant dates and such FORGOT my Gotcha Day! It was last Monday, October 16!!!!! It was my 7th GOTCHA DAY! Not only did she forget to blog about, she completely forgot to celebrate it. That meant I did not get any treats or special toona dinner! I feel so cheated!

Mama asks for clemency on this most egregious offense. She says she's going to make it up to me. What do you think kitties should I forgive and forget?

20170924_091644
No mom, not looking at the camera. I'm still miffed. I don't know what that means but I like the sound of it.

20170924_091656
No means no mom!

20170924_091726
Not a happy camper!

Comments

  1. Buster, I don't think you should forgive your human until you have proof that she's making it up to you!

    P.S. Happy belated gotcha day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day you handsome boy you! And airplane ears like those should get the point across!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Gotcha Day!! She better make it up to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve extra treats, Buster! Happy Gotcha Day belatedly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buster, our mom forgets our important dates on a regular basis. We don't mind so so much--we milk it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that is just a bummer Buster. You let "mom" know she's forgiven but not to do that again. You are a wonderful cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buster, it is OK to be miffed but we thinks your Mom will do something special for you now that she remembers and that you should forgive her. Our Mom always forgets things. Heck if we didn't remind her loudly she would forget to feed us. Poor dogs would starve to death because they are too polite to remind her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr Buster, I, Marvelous think you should hold out. The longer you do, the more often your Mom will try to make it up to you and that will mean MORE TREATS!!!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your mom messed up big time. I'd recommend barf in a shoe for your final note!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't blame you for being miffed, Buster. She has a lot of making it up to you to do!

    Happy belated Gotcha Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts