Sunday Selfie

IMG_20200601_152414

Be my Valentine?

Comments

  1. Oops, I forgot to say Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure, Buster! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better believe this Tuxie IS your Valentine. Happy Valentine day to your mom and dad and Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly all will answer yes ... we do! May your heart be always happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable selfie, Buster! Happy Valentine's Day to all from me and the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom is smitten...That smile is incredible! Have a marvellously Happy Valentines Day to all of you from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a handsome boy - Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet you’ll have a lot of takers, Buster. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to be your Valentine. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, Buddy, I will decline but the Human asks, "Where do I sign up?" She'd be thrilled to be your Valentine, Buster!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy slightly belated Valentine's Day, Buster!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts