Feline Friday

Did you know kitties that I have developed a new habit? Yeah I have, and mama thinks it's kinda weird and very amusing.

Around 2 months ago, I started to give mama a curfew. Between 10:00 to 10:15 pm, I would go down to the kitchen and meow to mama. That's her signal to wrap up whatever chit-chatting she is doing with catpapa and follow me upstairs for bedtime. No fail - every. single. day. If she dilly-dally, I would meow persistently and start walking up towards the stairs and wait for her there. Isn't this too cute? When she finishes all her ablutions, she goes straight to be and I go straight between her legs and we both go to dreamland together.

So anyone else have a weird habit like this?

Comments

  1. That's a good one sweet Emma, you've trained up your Mama really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it’s a very sweet habit you’ve started, Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee! Hee! Emma you ROCK!
    We do that to our Mom. We Tag Team! First Cinnamon, then Kozmo and Me Marv! Kozmo yells the loudest though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My human is the one who has this habit - she expects ME to drop whatever I'm doing - even if I am sleeping upstairs! - and come to bed with her at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've known kitties who would insist on regular turn-in times! Very cute. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet. My Angel KaChoo used to do that many years ago, but none of my other cats ever did. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma, you tiny little girl. Do you know I make MY mom come to bed too!!!??? I do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roary does something similar around 11pm......but he does it to get food.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts