Another Month

Yo kitties, another month is upon us and before you know it, it's Catmass again! Where did the time go you ask? How would I know, I was sleeping for most of the year. Do I look pensive, reflective, brooding, instrospective, or whatever adjective you want to attach here? Mama thinks I'm cute so naturally she took a photo of me.

Hope you all had a spooky Halloween! We almost didn't get any kids begging for candy this Halloween. Mama dressed for bed when the doorbell rang and three kids were there. At least that made her night.

Comments

  1. dood....ewe look total lee chillax, & most handsum .....we waited de live long day for de bell ta ring N for sum onez ta bringz uz treetz....we got NADA~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Buster. This year is flying by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure look comfy all stretched out Buster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it was September just a moment ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We agree, Buster. The whole year is flying by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts