Wordless Wednesday

2012_10_28 013
One handsome dood!


WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Comments

  1. Beautiful fella! Reminds me of my step-Dad's old friend Smokey :) Happy WW

    my WW blog post for this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the boy who's always checking out your mom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome! What a pricey pose! :)
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness...I have Boomer but I must tell you that I feel a bit fainty looking at you. WOWZER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's got handsome written all over him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Human is trying to push her way through the screen to give him a smoochie. Who is this delightful little boy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mommy thinks grey kitties are very regal. Giulietta and Fiona like that since they are both grey! Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We should say so! Seriously handsome! Admiring purrs....

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH boy, he is one cool guy eh? I love the smokey fur!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHO IS THAT??? He is just like me! Only a DUDE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts