Mini Update

2012_07_21 buster 020

Hello Kitties!

I'm feeling so much better this week. Mama and Papa are equally feeling good about not seeing any more pee in the couch ALL WEEK! Imagine that! I see mama bang her head on the wall on more than one occasion this week regretting that she didn't pick up on my distress signal - i.e. peeing on the couch - quickly.

Anyway, I know the peeps bury my antibiotics in a mound of delicious tuna 2x a day. I eat with gusto even though I know the bitter pill is there, but it's for my own good and because of that I am peeing even better. Mama is even noticing I've been eating on my bowl on top of papa's dresser. It's weird kitties, but we have bowls all over the house.

I heard mama tell papa that she found a regular vet for me. In the past, I've been seeing the vets at Banfield which is inside the PetSmart store, but the peeps are not really happy with the service and the care they give out there so she Yelped and Googled her way into searching for the vet for me. Hopefully, this one that I'm going to see on Caturday is loving and caring and would have my best interest at heart.

Paws crossed that I don't need surgery for the stones that the emergency hospital vet told me I have. Please keep purring for me.

Head butts y'all!

Comments

  1. I will keep purring for you, Emma - I really hope you avoid having an operation! And tell your human not to feel bad - she didn't know any better at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma I am so glad you are better and we hope you do like your new Vet.
    >purrs<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, we're glad you're feeling better and being good about your meds. Continued purrs!

    Tell your mom that all humans learn as they go and not to beat herself up about it (hard...ours still does, over our angel Annie).

    Good luck with the new vet too, paws crossed s/he turns out to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We sure will be sending you lots of just-in-case purrs sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma we are so glad you are feeling better! Tell your Mom that she's only human...not purrfect like us kitties, heh heh, it took a while for our Mommy to figure out what was wrong with our Grayce, too.

    Paws crossed that you like the new vet.

    pee ess: do you have a fountain? We love drinking from ours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are glad you are feeling better but are still sending lots of purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're feeling better! Good luck at the new vet, I'm sure it will be great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the new fix-it person, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma, there's always a silver lining when you have to take medicines...you usually get something yummy to go with it! We're glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're so glad you are feeling better, Emma! We're sending lots of purrs your way.

    You do need a regular vet--they are especially important when kitties have health issues.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're glad you're getting better, Emma. And of course we will purr and pray for a full recovery. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...Emma, we're so, so sorry to hear you've been sick! We're glad you're getting better and we're sending lots of purrs and prayers that you don't have to have surgery. Get well soon, sweetie!!
    Cindy, Buster, Rudy and Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts